ASE, LLC provides emergency electrical services and repair at any time of the day or night in the Olympia area. Our licensed and insured electrical experts respond promptly to diagnose and repair any major or minor problem for any size home or business. On holidays, weekends, or in the middle of the night, for high voltage or low voltage homes and facilities, ASE, LLC emergency services include:
- Circuit breakers and panel emergency repair.
- Outlets and wiring diagnosis and repair.
- Parking lot light emergency repair.
- Power Surge emergency protection and repair.
- Power Outage restoration and repair.
- Faulty Electrical Wiring and insulation repair.
- Electrical retrofit emergency repair and maintenance.
- Interior and Exterior residential or Commercial wiring and repair.
- Licensed and insured Services for Electrical malfunctions of any kind.
Electrical Safety Inspections
Dedicated to offering quick and qualified emergency electrical repair, ASE, LLC makes the safety of your home or workplace our top priority. For electrical troubleshooting and qualified inspections across the Olympia region.
Quick Repairs and Service for Any Electrical Problem
Whether you are dealing with a power outage, or sparks coming from an electrical device; an electrical problem requires prompt attention from licensed professionals. Handling an electrical emergency on your own can be hazardous. ASE, LLC electricians are available to assess any electrical malfunction in the Olympia region and provide cost effective solutions that safeguard your property and all occupants.
One Hour Response Time for Any Electrical Emergency in Olympia
The ASE, LLC Difference:
- Emergency Electrical Services Offered 24/7.
- Licensed and Insured master electrician.
- Courteous and professional technicians.
- Free Quotes.
- Accurate troubleshooting and diagnosis of any electrical problem.
- Fully Stocked Mobile Vehicles.
- Equipped with the latest tools and quality parts.
- Electric Tips and Solutions.
- Affordable Rates.
- Service warranty.
- Residential and Commercial.
Quick Response Time in Olympia
An electrical emergency can happen at any time. Our team of licensed and insured master electricians offer years of expertise and updated knowledge and guarantee a speedy response time when you need it most. We are recognized for our attention to detail, consistent adherence to strict industry safety procedures and our top-notch customer service at reasonable rates.
Electrical Safety Tips:
- Cover electrical outlets to protect children and pets.
- Use surge protection power bars to avoid electrical overloads.
- Unplug appliances before cleaning them.
- Repair minor damage to an insulated appliance cord using electrical tape.
- Don’t run electrical cords under rugs to avoid overheating or undetected damage.
- Avoid excessive use of extension cords.
- To avoid electrical shock, never use an electrical appliance such as a hair dryer or electric razor in the bathroom while water is in use.
- Schedule regular electrical safety inspections at your home or business.
- Never throw water on an electrical fire, call 911 immediately.
When you have an Electrical Problem Call ASE, LLC
Our response team is waiting to help you get everything back into working order!